Learn more about the AIDS Network's harm reduction program.
Stop by Central Library's Jackson Square entrance for information and resources from the AIDS Network about it's harm reduction program.
|Mon, Mar 27||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Tue, Mar 28||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Wed, Mar 29||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Thu, Mar 30||9:00AM to 8:00PM|
|Fri, Mar 31||9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Sat, Apr 01||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Sun, Apr 02||12:00PM to 5:00PM|
The first Hamilton Public Library building opened on September 16, 1890 by the Earl and Countess of Aberdeen on the north side of Main Street West. In 1913, a new main library opened. This building was replaced in 1980 by Central Library, at the current location on York Boulevard.
In 2010, Central Library re-opened after approximately 18 months of renovations. Central Library opened with a newly revitalized first floor, which includes a Community Living Room that takes advantage of natural light. The Ontario Library Association honoured Central in 2012 with an Architectural and Design Transformation award.